The Putzmeister TK 20 trailer pump satisfies midrange pumping requirements with a rugged, high-pressure pumping system. It provides an impressive output of 17 yd3/hr (13m3/hr) and superb control for the most critical geotechnical and compaction grouting applications. The TK 20 can be fed by ready-mix truck, refractory mixer or its optional detachable mixer. The trailer pump is ideal for wet-process refractory, underground and civil work.
- Reversible pump for safety
- Reliable S-Valve, 38 gal (144L) hydraulic tank
- 74.5″ (1.89m) wide
- High strength trailer for maximum towing stability
- Hydraulically operated 13 CU/FT (368L) detachable mixer for large amounts of materials (optional)
- Max Volume Output: 17yd/hr