Fill Out this form and we’ll get right back to you!
Concrete Pump Service & Repair
The professional team from CanCrete provides both OEM and aftermarket parts and service for all brands of concrete, grout, and fireproofing/plaster pumps. All of our factory trained technicians also have access to the latest technical bulletins, machine updates, and OEM parts inventory, making it easy for us to keep your machines up and running.
- Flat-Pack Repair and Rebuilding (Boom & Line Pumps)
- Hydraulic System Diagnostics and Repair
- Repair and Refurbishment of Mechanical and Hydraulic Ball Valve Pumps
- Diesel/Gasoline Engine Fuel and Oil System Service
- Electric Powered Pump Repair and Testing
- Peristalic/Squeeze Pump Diagnostics and Repair
- Rotor/Stator Pump Repair
- Fully Equipped Welding and Fabrication Shop
- Complete Small Line Machine Refurbishment
- Certified Boom Pump Inspection and Repair
- Boom Pump Re-Piping in Single or Twin Wall Pipes
- Implementation and Monitoring of a Preventative Maintenance Plan
- Warranty Repair Services
- Onsite Service/Repair and Crew Training
Flat-Pack Repair and Rebuilding (Boom & Line Pumps)
Flat-pack repair and rebuilding services for boom and line pumps from CanCrete are designed for servicing:
- Drive Cylinders
- Mud Cups
- Material Cylinders
- Wear Parts
- Swing Tube Re-Sleeving/Replacements
Hydraulic System Diagnostics and Repair
All of our hydraulic system diagnostics and repair services are ideal for troubleshooting problems with:
- Shift Timing Adjustments
Repair and Refurbishment of Mechanical and Hydraulic Ball Valve Pumps
Our repair and refurbishment of mechanical and hydraulic ball valve pumps include services for:
- Material Specific Balls
- Seat Density
- Construction Recommendations
Diesel/Gasoline Engine Fuel and Oil System Service
We offer a range of diesel/gasoline engine fuel oil system services for products from:
Electric Powered Pump Repair and Testing
Our factory trained technicians can provide electric powered pump repair and testing on machines with different voltages, including:
- 120/240V Single Phase
- 208/400/575V Three Phrase
Peristaltic/Squeeze Pump Diagnostics and Repair
All of our peristaltic/squeeze pump diagnostics and repair services include gearbox exchanges for harsh materials.
Rotor/Stator Pump Repair
CanCrete’s facilities are capable of providing rotor/stator pump repairs by pressing new or used rotors into new stators.
Fully Equipped Welding and Fabrication Shop
By having our own fully equipped welding and fabrication shop, we are able to provide our clients with faster, more reliable services, while still maintaining the highest level of quality.
Complete Small Line Machine Refurbishment
If you are looking to have a small line machine refurbished, we can handle every aspect of the job, including:
- Mechanical Rebuilding to OEM Specs
Certified Boom Pump Inspection and Repair
Certified boom pump inspection and repair services from CanCrete are ideal for all types of structural, mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical systems.
Boom Pump Re-Piping in Single or Twin Wall Pipes
All of our boom pump re-piping in single or twin wall pipes include optional CCI lined backend kits.
Implementation and Monitoring of a Preventative Maintenance Plan
If you are looking to implement a preventative maintenance plan for your pumping equipment, our professional team can help with the implementation process, as well as with monitoring your equipment to prevent potential problems from arising.
Our team of factory trained technicians can provide warranty repair services for all pumping equipment.