The Putzmeister TK 40 trailer pump encompasses big boom expertise in a smaller machine. It is ideal for concrete pumping and shotcrete work with its ability to handle up to 1.5” (38.1mm) aggregate and ability to provide a volume output up to 40 yd3/hr (32m3/hr). The versatile trailer-mounted pump works well in a wide variety of concrete placing jobs and for pumping structural concrete.
- Bigger fuel tank on wide
- High strength trailer built for maximum towing stability
- Reliable S-Valve for strong long lasting performance
- Dynamic shape of the hopper eliminates hard-to-clean areas
- Control box which provides real-time presentation of pump information diagnostics and an emergency run mode
- Simple and highly reliable hydraulic system, Max Volume Output: 40yd/hr